You are here
Legal Aid Agencies
In addition to Disability Rights Ohio, there are other legal aid organizations and agencies that provide free or low-cost help.
- Ohio Legal Services: Provides legal assistance to low-income Ohioans. Call 1-866-LAW-OHIO (1-866-529-6446). Ohio Legal Services also has an online search tool, Find Ohio legal help, that provides contact information for local legal assistance organizations in each county.
- Office of the Ohio Public Defender - County Indigent Defense Systems: List of County Public Defenders, including county offices and agreements with non-profit corporations, court-appointed counsel, and the Office of the Ohio Public Defender.
- Ohio City and County Bar Associations: List of Ohio city and county bar associations provided by the Ohio State Bar Association that can provide lawyer referrals.
- Ohio Law School Clinics: Listing provided by the Ohio Legal Services of law school clinics.
- Ohio State Bar Association: Provides resources for the public, such as handbooks, pamphlets, articles, programs and information about attorneys.
- Stateside Legal: Legal help for military members, veterans and their families.
Links updated February 2013