Central Ohio parents can get help with IEP process

September 1, 2015 / IEP

Central Ohio parents of students with disabilities: Do you need help getting the IEP services your child needs?

If you live in Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway or Union counties, Disability Rights Ohio may be able to help.

The Columbus Foundation Coyle Special Education Fellow at Disability Rights Ohio helps parents and students with disabilities to develop the plan for a child’s education, or “IEP.” The Coyle Fellow can help you advocate at an IEP meeting for the educational services your child needs.

For more information and to request help, contact Disability Rights Ohio’s intake line at 800-282-9181, option 2.

Download the PDF version of this article.

Make a Donation

Please give. To the best of your ability.