DRO's February-March 2016 newsletter is now up!
March 30, 2016
The February/March 2016 edition of News from Disability Rights Ohio is now up!
In This Issue:
- Coyle Special Ed Fellowship allows DRO to help more Central Ohio children succeed at school
- DRO Advocate Liz Poprocki leads the charge to protect transgender people with mental illness
- DRO report highlights lack of enforcement of ODE restraint, seclusion rule
- DRO, NFB and ASAN celebrate landmark decision ordering fair pay from sheltered workshop
- DRO in the News
- Bills to Watch
- Client Advocacy Outcomes
- Help us keep the victories coming! Donate online to Disability Rights Ohio