Have you been denied a Medicaid service?
August 7, 2017 / Medicaid
Download the PDF version of this flier
Disability Rights Ohio and Nationwide have a new partnership designed to provide free legal representation in certain Medicaid appeal cases. We will refer cases where the individual has been denied or experienced a reduction in services, such as:
- Eligibility for Home and Community Based Waiver services (including patient liability for the waiver)
- Eligibility for Medicaid Buy-in for Workers with Disabilities program
- Assistive Technology
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Nursing services
- Homemaker personal care services
- Home modifications
- Home and Community Based Waiver services
- Therapy services (e.g. ABA, occupational, physical, speech/language)
- Priority/Emergency status
- HOME choice
If you live in Champaign, Clark, Coshocton, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Hardin, Hocking, Knox, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Morrow, Muskingum, Perry, Pickaway, Ross or Union counties and have experienced these issues, please contact Disability Rights Ohio’s intake line at 800-282-9181, option 2.