Disability Rights Ohio is designated under federal law as the system to protect and advocate the rights of people with disabilities and as the Client Assistance Program under the Rehabilitation Act. The mission of Disability Rights Ohio is to advocate for the human, civil, and legal rights of people with disabilities in Ohio.
Disability Rights Ohio provides legal advocacy and rights protection to a wide range of people with disabilities. This includes assisting individuals with problems such as abuse, neglect, discrimination, access to assistive technology, special education, housing, employment, community integration, voting and rights protection issues with the juvenile and criminal justice systems.
- Action & Results: Read case examples and other areas of our work.
- Need Our Help?: Find out how to contact our Intake Department.
- Priorities: Review our programmatic priorities.
- Programs: Learn about the programs that support our work.
- Speakers Bureau: Find out how to request speaker from Disability Rights Ohio for your event.