You are here
Disability Rights Ohio staff are available through our Speakers Bureau to share their professional expertise and knowledge with groups or organizations for people with disabilities. Speakers can provide information on a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Overview of Disability Rights Ohio
- Abuse and neglect
- Advance directives for health care
- Community inclusion and access to government services and public places
- Constitutional and privacy rights
- Employment discrimination
- Housing discrimination
- Mental health rights
- Special education
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Voting rights
To request a speaker
Use one of the following ways to request a speaker from Disability Rights Ohio. Requests will be approved based on agency priorities and staff availability.
- Call the Disability Rights Ohio Intake Department to request a speaker at 614-466-7264 or 800-282-9181; TTY 614-728-2553 or 800-858-3542. Intake hours are weekdays (except holidays) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Send your request by mail: Disability Rights Ohio, Attn: Intake Department, 50 West Broad Street, Suite 1400, Columbus, Ohio 43215-5923.