Disability Rights Ohio is working with leaders in different communities all across Ohio to build relationships and better understand the needs of individuals in our state. In partnership with community leaders, our team is hosting a series of conversations and listening sessions focusing on questions like:
- What are the needs of the community?
- How does the community define disability?
- What barriers do people encounter when accessing their community, activities, and programs?
- How can Disability Rights Ohio best address the needs of the community?
- What limits access to community participation as a person with a disability?
- Are there other issues for people with disabilities in the community?
Check back for information on these opportunities as more sessions are scheduled.