Disability Rights Ohio has written a series of frequently asked questions about special education.
- Early Intervention Services & Payment for Services
- How do I get Extended School Year (ESY) services for my child?
- How do I get my school-aged child evaluated for special education?
- How do I get related services for my child?
- Keeping Students Safe by Using Positive Behavior Supports to Prevent Restraint and Seclusion in Schools
- Special Education, Private Insurance and Medicaid
- Special Education Resources - Other Agencies That Can Help You
- Surrogate Parents for Children with Disabilities
- Transition Planning for Students with Disabilities
- Use of Service Dogs in School
- What can I do if my child with a disability is being harassed in school?
- Special Education: Behavior Problems in School
- What can I do to get my school to follow my child's Individualized Education Program (IEP)?